[sword-devel] Remove Strong's references from KJV module

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Sat Nov 14 22:35:06 EST 2020

I'm trying to get the plain text for a verse from the KJV module, but I can't figure out how to remove the Strong's references. I've tried adding a sword::GBFPlain and sword::GBFStrongs as a strip filter to my KJV module, but it only strips out the beginning of the <w> element, leaving me with stuff like:

> salvm="strong:H072255">In the beginning

as my output, instead of taking out the whole <w salvm="strong:H072255"> tag. What should I be doing to get rid of all this?

Thanks in advance.
Loren Burkholder