[sword-devel] The Digital Bible Library(R) ??? What do you think?

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:52:16 MST 2020

The way I read Matej's original message: he's reporting that the
publisher's of the CzeB21 (or similar) on DBL have suggested Crosswire
publish the Crosswire CzeB21 module to the DBL, because the crosswire
module is an improvement over what's on the DBL. Which implies the original
publisher wants the crosswire module in USX form either to use it
themselves or to provide to folks who are asking for the equivalent entry
on DBL to be improved.

Is there an easy reliable map from OSIS -> USX? That's the real request
here (for a single module specifically).