[sword-devel] Localization - what it means for some conf keys?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat May 16 05:58:55 MST 2020

The wiki link for #Localization in the page for .conf files are broken.

Please would someone that understands this topic better than I do visit the page and fix the problem.

It may be that a subsection with this heading got deleted - but that nobody thought to check how that affected links.

WikiMedia software does not make this kind of broken link into a red link.

Aside: Is there any released module that has a localized Abbreviation key that we can point to as an example of best practice ?

(It was a challenge writing this message and overriding British English spell check for the word Localization.)

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile