[sword-devel] How to get translated book abbreviations with LocaleMgr?

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri May 15 10:38:14 MST 2020

Hi Peter,

Why is it then that mapping tables like this one are kept in the
locales.d files:

[Pref Abbrevs]
Gen=1Mo
Exod=2Mo
Lev=3Mo
Num=4Mo
Deut=5Mo
Josh=Jos
Judg=Rich
Ruth=Rut
1Sam=1Sam
2Sam=2Sam
1Kgs=1Kön
2Kgs=2Kön
1Chr=1Chr
2Chr=2Chr
Ezra=Esr
Neh=Neh

This is the info I need. I'm just wondering how to extract that
information with the SWORD API.

Best regards,
Tobias