[sword-devel] Versification Mapping (SWORD + JSword)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 10 10:52:35 MST 2020

Applied.  Thank you Костя!

Do you remember if there was a particular obstacle preventing us from
sharing mapping data between SWORD and JSword.  It's been so long and I
wasn't deeply involved in those discussion.  It sure would be nice to
keep these these mapping definitions in sword-tools in some format from
which both SWORD and JSword can generate their necessary data structures.

Blessings.  Hope you've been well.