[sword-devel] Chapter descriptions

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Sat May 9 12:17:38 MST 2020

Yes, the AKJV chapter indexes use the original KJV chapter index (a 1708
copy specifically,) but I wordsearched the wordlist in the AKJV appendix.

But if I did it again, I'd mark them up with links (\xt ... \xt*). This
tag's use in this context is new to USFM 3, and I didn't catch it until
recently when there was an issue about \xt being allowed outside of \x ...
\x* on the  u2o code... but if I were starting AKJV today, I'd mark them
like the note about attributes on \xt (the one showing Russian Synodal.)
 That won't convert from USFM yet, but it's on the roadmap for u2o.py .

https://ubsicap.github.io/usfm/notes_basic/xrefs.html#xt