[sword-devel] NASB Psalm titles

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri May 8 19:35:10 MST 2020

While the OSIS spec has one definition of canonical, being part of the published text. Regarding Bibles, Troy pointed out, we use it in the theological sense for Bible modules.

There are many versifications that have the canonical titles as verse 1. and what we have as verse 1 to n in verse 2 to n + 1.

I once surveyed all of our modules for verse 3.0 and verse 3.1 to note how they handled the canonical Psalm title. It was very inconsistent. Some had it in verse 0, some had it in verse 1. Many didn’t have it marked as canonical. That’s an entirely issue than what we are talking about here.

In Him,
	DM