[sword-devel] NASB Psalm titles

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Fri May 8 07:00:06 MST 2020

Karl:

I cannot explain the difference between your linked picture and my
results on Xiphos 4.1.0. The problem survived unchecking/rechecking and
reboot.

But if you look at my first email, you will note that diatheke does
produce Psalm titles for ESV2011 and KJV, but after the first verse. You
have to ask for verses 1 to 2 or higher. That is an issue in diatheke,
but I can live with that. But I do not get them for NASB via diatheke.

So this reinforces my (amateur) guess that the issue is in the module
and the Psalm titles are not being recognized as canonical by front-ends.

IMHO, because Psalm titles are canonical, front-ends should put a
difference in display between them and human editor supplied titles.

Hope this helps.

Thanks all.

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO