[sword-devel] NASB Psalm titles

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri May 8 05:55:55 MST 2020

Is this simply because the OSIS file used for module build made use of the milestone form of the div element ?

SWORD does not support that, IIRC.

I just looked at the mod2imp dump for the NASB.

There are 2250 instances of this type of div, each with an sID and an eID.

Aside: Repeating the type and subType attributes with the eID is also superfluous.

Troy can look into this, and propose an improvement to the source OSIS.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile