[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 translation UPDATED2

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Thu May 7 12:23:29 MST 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 6:33 PM Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> I am learning more about gitlab as we go.  It appears that public
> projects on gitlab are browsable at the public/ link, e.g.,

No worries. Having maintained a couple Gitlab instances for a few
years I'm well aware of how much a bug-bear it can be to Administer. A
great system when it's working, but not the lightest thing to get off
the ground.

> https://git.crosswire.org/public

So I believe there is a mechanism where you can customize what shows
up on the login page, to which you should be able to add a "browse
public repos" link or something like that to the above URL.

I did receive your invitation, but I can't accept it. It's a catch 22
of some kind, when I click the link in the invite email I am told "To
accept this invitation, sign in." and shown a sign in form. If I could
sign in I wouldn't be needing the invitation.