[sword-devel] Status of OSIS?

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:36:18 MST 2020

Greg,

OSIS is the best choice for genbooks.  In fact, on the wiki (
wiki.crosswire.org) it's the only option listed for genbooks in the howto
section. I do understand that OSIS for scripture doesn't look like OSIS for
genbooks, and tools designed to convert scripture may not be well suited to
convert non-scripture into OSIS. Which is why i'm seeking all the tabular
information from the spec.

What's your recommendation for genbooks that contain a lot of scripture
references (and I want to make those live links).