[sword-devel] SWORD search issue / search type multi Word

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Mon May 4 15:15:53 MST 2020

Clarification:

I use AND and OR all the time. Hints are in the Xiphos docs, if I
recall, but the boolean operators need to be capitalized and nothing
else capitalized. To search for a phrase, use quotes. Otherwise each
word is OR'd with the others. Forgetting to capitalize and can lead to
searching nearly the whole Bible and appear to hang.

Hope this helps.

Tom Sullivan
info at BeForgiven.INFO
FAX: 815-301-2835