[sword-devel] SWORD search issue / search type multi Word

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 4 14:10:32 MST 2020

Hi Tobias,

This should be documented a bit better, but I believe we have a
configurable verse window which is searched, which I believe defaults to
2 verses.  The thinking behind this is that occasionally, verse
divisions artificially separate a common clause-- often breaking up a
single sentence into multiple segments.

I'd have to look to remember the details, but have a look in
SWModule::search if you'd like the detail.  I will add it to my todo
list to improve the docs in swmodule.h

Troy