[sword-devel] NA28 display issue with Strong's Numbers on

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon May 4 03:52:51 MST 2020

On 5/4/20 2:46 AM, David Haslam wrote:
> It might have been preferable for each volunteer in the CrossWire
> modules team to have had a period to test the module for free before
> it was released.

Well... I've had it since (Troy referred me to it, modtime on module's
files is) Sep 30 2018.  And I'm sure I looked it over briefly when Troy
referred me to it.  But I don't recall it being promoted at the time as
"this is going out the door soon" so I didn't give it more than a
cursory look at the time.  I'm sure I opened it, saw a few
normal-looking chapters, probably noted Strong's and morph display
without giving them a harshly critical look.

Interesting thing is, I just now opened my mod.mgr and went to the
Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft repo, and what's available there is a 1.0
module.  What I've got is 1.1.  I won't try to explain why that is.