[sword-devel] NA28 shows no verses

Kahunapule Michael Johnson Kahunapule at eBible.org
Sat May 2 22:58:26 MST 2020

Yes, indeed. It is in my work queue, to follow SILE integration with Haiola for PDF generation.

On 5/2/20 7:51 PM, David Haslam wrote:
> This underlined the need and urgency for PocketSword development to continue. It’s also 2 years since PS 1.4.8 was released to support iOS 10 and 64-bit.
>
> Apple is about to release iOS & iPadOS 13.4.2
>
> Regards,
>
> David
>
> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile
>

> On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 03:19, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org <mailto:scribe at crosswire.org>> wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>> Your frontend needs a fairly new version of SWORD to support the unlock codes from the German Bible Society. I believe Xiphos is planning a release soon. Alternatively you can build Xiphos against SWORD trunk. Your key should work in Bishop for both Android and Apple. I have no idea what Bibletime is doing. You'll need to ask their team.
>>
>> My apologies frontends aren't caught up yet. It's likely due to my delay in a SWORD release with the latest unlock code and their rightful reluctance to release a build against SVN trunk.
>>
>> On May 2, 2020 5:17:31 PM MST, Tom Sullivan <info at beforgiven.info> wrote:
>>
>>     Y'all:
>>
>>     I finally got around to getting NA28, having had NA26 and 7 for a long
>>     time. I downloaded a key and Xiphos appears to have put it in the conf
>>     file correctly - it matches my downloaded text.
>>
>>     But xiphos displays no text, only chapters and so on
>>     Bibletime asks for a key each time, but displays the key, then crashes
>>     on OK.
>>     BibleDesktop also shows no text.
>>
>>     Any ideas anyone?
>>
>>     Thanks,
>>

>> --

signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <http://mljohnson.org> • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype: kahunapule