[sword-devel] NA28 shows no verses

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat May 2 19:19:17 MST 2020

Hi Tom,
Your frontend needs a fairly new version of SWORD to support the unlock codes from the German Bible Society. I believe Xiphos is planning a release soon. Alternatively you can build Xiphos against SWORD trunk. Your key should work in Bishop for both Android and Apple. I have no idea what Bibletime is doing. You'll need to ask their team.

My apologies frontends aren't caught up yet. It's likely due to my delay in a SWORD release with the latest unlock code and their rightful reluctance to release a build against SVN trunk.