[sword-devel] PocketSword status

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:06:30 MST 2020

In theory, a module cipherkey could also be changed for a module update if (e.g.) the copyright owner included additional content and wished to charge users more than they paid for the earlier version.

Front-ends also need to cover that scenario, even if it’s not one we’ve seen in real life yet.

What implications might this have for the SWORD InstallMgr ?

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile