[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 and SWORD Utility Modules

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 20 20:32:04 EDT 2020

Thank you to each one who responded with a font suggestion.  I have
bundled 3 suggestions.

There are two new options under Settings which should allow you to
selects a font for both the reading text and also the application text.

I first list all the bundled fonts, then 3 generic font families, and
finally I list all the fonts the OS tells me are available.  I haven't
much luck setting any of these last group on my phone, but they are
supposed to be available, so I left them in the list hoping it's just a
quirk with my phone.

Thank you again for the suggestions.

https://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.3.902.apk
bishop-1.3.902.apk size: 9270471 md5: 42acc83519931c3beb1c2bdd4dfb85a6