[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 and SWORD Utility Modules

Michael Johnson Michael at eBible.org
Thu Mar 19 23:13:09 EDT 2020

On 3/19/20 4:41 PM, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Does anyone have a special place in their heart for a favorite font they
> would recommend?  It should be freely usable, have a good coverage of
> Unicode and preferably already converted to a web font.

I have been using DejaVu Serif a lot. It is plain, very readable, and has good Unicode coverage for several writing systems. It is also free.

https://eBible.org/fonts/dejavuserif.ttf

https://eBible.org/fonts/dejavuserif.woff

https://eBible.org/fonts/dejavuserif.woff2

--
signature

Aloha,
*/Michael Johnson/**
26 HIWALANI LOOP • MAKAWAO HI 96768-8747*• USA
mljohnson.org <http://mljohnson.org> • Phone: +1 808-333-6921 • Skype: kahunapule