[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.12.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Wed Mar 18 16:39:25 EDT 2020

Hi Greg,

This Dockerfile defines the environment that I'm using to generate the
RPM package for Fedora:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/docker/Fedora31_Dockerfile

This is the build script for Linux which is then executed in a Docker
container based on the above image (also used for all other Linux-based
targets):
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/build_scripts/build.sh

And this is the RPM configuration (also documenting the package
dependencies) that I'm using to generate the Fedora packages (used by
electron-installer-redhat):
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/package_config/rpm_config_fedora29.json

Some general instructions regarding the Build process on Linux can be
found here:
https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/BUILD.md#linux

Let me know if you have more questions.

Best regards,