[sword-devel] Chromebooks

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 16 22:48:57 EDT 2020

We just received a 1 star review for Bishop from a Chromebook user.

I didn't know Chromebook users could run Android applications
officially.  I had heard it was experimental at one point but didn't
know it ever reached production.

Bishop (and I am guessing a ton of other Android apps) aren't geared
toward devices with keyboards (e.g., we have a grid book and chapter
selector for easy Bible navigation from a small touch screen; that's not
how I would want to navigate if I had a keyboard).

Do we have any apps specifically targeting Chromebooks?  Do they run
Linux apps?

May everyone stay COVID-19-free,

Troy