[sword-devel] PocketSword status

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:55:25 MST 2020

Cyrille,

I’m not in favour of removing modules from CrossWire simply because one of the affiliated repositories has a similar module.

Nor should it ever be expected that a module published by eBible.org would include an Obsoletes key with one of CrossWire’s modules as the parameter.

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile