[sword-devel] NASB, NBLA, LBLA

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Mar 12 07:47:47 MST 2020

Bishop had the same issue moving from a locked module to a module without enciphering.
Bishop lets you change your unlock key in the About section where it shows each module's About information. Is there a place in PocketSword which lets you update your unlock key? Maybe where you can see the About information for the module? In Bishop, I set the unlock key to nothing and it worked for me.

Troy