[sword-devel] Bishop 1.4.0 and SWORD Utility Modules

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Sat Jun 20 19:38:28 EDT 2020

Hi!

With Sword 1.9 on the horizon, will SWORD Utility Modules be supported
by the new release as well? A quick search in the source code and commit
log did not seem to indicate anything related to the utility modules.

Would this feature affect users of older versions of Sword? Will changes
to frontends be required as well?

Best regards,