[sword-devel] SWORD, diatheke and a self-closing OSIS note element...

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 11:07:49 EDT 2020

I believe that we can mandate, through the schema, that a tag not be self
closing. If the schema really permits that, it can be prevented at that
level if deemed necessary. If it's not appropriate to prevent an empty
note, then we need to update the filter to at least close the brackets when
it's a self closing tag.