[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.13.0 RC1

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri Jun 5 15:39:30 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I have published Release Candidate 1 of Ezra Project 0.13.0. There are
plenty of changes in this release and I would be very happy about
feedback in case of issues. Feel free to submit any issues on GitHub
<https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/issues/new/choose>.
I'm planning the actual Release about two weeks from now.

https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/releases/tag/0.13.0-rc1

Ezra Project 0.13.0 features a new verse-based note taking
functionality, a switchable night-mode (darker color scheme),
improvements for the search functionality and various enhancements and
bugfixes.

Note-worthy improvements are:

  * Basic note taking functionality. Notes can be added for individual
    verses using Markdown syntax.
  * Switchable night-mode / darker color scheme. On macOS this is
    handled automatically based on the system settings.
  * Highlight module search results.
  * Fixed tab search (exact phrase search) to properly work with
    Strong's translations.
  * New module search option: Search with extended verse boundaries.
  * Support advanced search options in tab search.
  * Recently used tags filter in tag selection menu.
  * Cache verse list text data of each tab to improve application
    startup performance.
  * Improve text loading performance of books.
  * Fixed layout issues that occurred with the tabs & menu on a smaller
    screen.

Details regarding changes can be found in the changelog
<https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>.

Installation instructions can be found here
<https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/blob/master/README.md#installation>.

Downloads are available for:

  * Windows (tested on Windows 10)
  * macOS (tested on Catalina 10.15.5)
  * Ubuntu 18.04 + 19.10 + 20.04
  * Debian 10
  * Linux Mint 18 + 19
  * Fedora 29 (also works with Fedora 30)
  * Fedora 31
  * CentOS 8
  * OpenSuse Leap 15.1

Translations are up-to-date for English, German, French and Dutch.
Additional translations are very welcome!

Best regards,
Tobias