[sword-devel] A question about Generic book modules

Timmy tim.bze at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 08:34:07 EDT 2020

Hi David,

As Tom also mentioned, I run the command on linux, in your case, like this:
..\utils64\xml2gbs -fO ..\Import\OSIS\OSIS-lbc1646.fix.xml lbc1646

Windows also can have issues if there are spaces in the path. I don't know
if your full path has any spaces, but you might want to try running from
c:\ directly, or some path that has no spaces.

After command runs, the 3 files are in current directory. If it does not
work on Windows then there might be wins problem, not sure.

*--Timmy Braun*