[sword-devel] A question about Generic book modules

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:17:41 EDT 2020

It's apparent that the .dat and .idx files are needed for the module to function aright.

When I tried to open the new module in Xiphos, nothing was displayed.

So please would someone explain how I can make these two files so that my new module will work correctly.

Best regards,

David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.