[sword-devel] NA28 shows no verses

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:04:42 EDT 2020

Apparently BibleWorks fell apart last fall. Bibleworks had features similar
to Bishop where from an open verse at least some manuscript images were
available for view directly to that verse. This made it popular with
Biblical Criticism folks.

In a facebook group dedicated to Bible Criticism (reading the manuscripts,
developing a 'critical text') the Question was posed 'what to use besides
Bibleworks?' I mentioned the NA28 is available for licensing to open on
Crosswire apps, and I mentioned that Bishop has a direct tie in to the new
testament manuscript room.

1. Is there any guidance as to when any app (Eloquent, Alkitab, Bibletime)
that runs on Macos will be able to open NA28?

2. Is there any plan to expand the 'view witnesses' feature in Bishop to
any desktop app?  Is it already available in some app?