[sword-devel] Not user-friendly behavior in commentaries (should be continuous)

yvand yvand.sword at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 15:30:09 EDT 2020

I tried using annotateRef="Gen.1.1 Gen.1.2 Gen.1.3 Gen.1.4" instead of
annotateRef="Gen.1.1-Gen.1.4", the behavior is different. diatheke gives
a commentary for each verse, but I am not sure it is link entries...

So now, I don't know what I can do to "fix" this bug (feature?).

I am lost. I still do not know where is exactly the bug, or if this is
just a frontend feature…

--yvand