[sword-devel] Not user-friendly behavior in commentaries (should be continuous)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jul 24 04:38:30 EDT 2020

Hi yvand,

Well, that's not an authoritative test.  You need to ask ONLY for verse
Gen.1.2.

SWORD has logic to "skip" contiguous linked verses, so diatheke might be
taking advantage of that to prevent it from printing out the same
commentary 19 times in a row.  The output you see is the desired output
when a user requests the entire chapter.  One instance of each
commentary entry.

To test linking, you need to ask for a verse within the range, but not
the first verse.

Hope this explains a bit,

Troy