[sword-devel] Win32 FileMgr Subclass

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun Jul 19 15:40:18 EDT 2020

Thanks for giving me the background on this, Karl! I appreciate it!
Is Xiphos the only frontend that has been patching Sword for this purpose? Then I suppose all other frontends suffer from this issue, huh?
Thanks for putting in the work to make Sword behave well with non-ascii path names!

Best regards,
Tobias