[sword-devel] Win32 FileMgr Subclass

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 18 16:52:45 EDT 2020

OK guys, another question.

What exactly does your build environment look like these days for
win32?  I just tried to boot one of my old Windows VMs with
Borland/Inprise/Embarcadero build tools and it is in such a sad state, I
am not even going to attempt to recover that world right now.  I'd
rather support your build environments.  What are you using? cygwin?
MicrosoftVS? Something else?

Troy