[sword-devel] Win32 FileMgr Subclass

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 18 14:34:46 EDT 2020

Paths and filenames may in theory include all manner of characters from non-Roman scripts.
AFAIK, Only a few special characters are not allowed in the various file systems.

We ought to avoid a systemic bias to the English language or even the Latin script when we design software.

Easy to agree in principle but not so easy to implement successfully.

Localisation of the UI is only part of the task.

I wish you every success, Tobias.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile