[sword-devel] NASB Unlock Key

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Fri Jan 3 21:43:26 MST 2020

Hello, all.  I was absolutely thrilled to see the Lockman Foundation
now appear in the Bibletime bookshelf options and I downloaded the NASB
module. I was about to purchase a key from Lockman but I see notes on-l
ine that the module cannot yet be unlocked and is only for testing.  I
don't know if those are old notes.

If I purchase a NASB key, can I use it to unlock the NASB module in
Bibletime (or any other SWORD based applications)? Thank you for your
dedication to this invaluable project - John
--
John A. Sullivan III

Elmont Community Bible Study
Join us in person or on-line at