[sword-devel] Footnotes in Titles

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jan 31 20:06:54 EST 2020

Guys, has anyone actually written a test for this ticket API-180?

I have just added one in the latest trunk commit and it seems to work
fine for me.  I used a note similar to the example David has in the
ticket and the output and entryAttributes both look correct.

---------------

  <chapter sID="Ps.3" osisID="Ps.3"/>
    <title type="chapter">PSALM 3.</title>
      <lg>
       <verse sID="Ps.3.1" osisID="Ps.3.1"/>

-----------------

 Rendered Header:

------------------

Entry Attributes:

[ Footnote ]
	[ 1 ]
		body = <reference osisRef="Matt.1.4">Matt 1:4</reference>
		n = A
		osisID = Ps.3.xref.A
		refList = Matt.1.4
		type = crossReference