[sword-devel] Tei dic in sword

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Fri Jan 31 09:09:30 EST 2020

On 1/31/20 8:55 AM, Cyrille wrote:
> working on a TEI dic, I try to use the <list> tag, but it seems
> Sword/xiphos doesn't recognize this kind of tag.
Xiphos has no independent opinion on tags in the source document. Your
configuration describes it as TEI content, so Xiphos asks the engine for
TEI->XHTML rendering, and the engine provides what it knows how to
provide. Xiphos just pastes the engine's returned content into the
display widget.

If <list> isn't working, it's because the engine isn't prepared to map
it to suitable XHTML.