[sword-devel] Long intro not shown entirely

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 20 13:03:31 MST 2020

Dear Br. Cyrille, which module format are you using when you make your
module?  We have a set of modules (usually suffixed with a '4' in the
name) which accommodate long entries, e.g., zText4.

If you don't know, then can you let us know which tool and options are
you using for creating your module?

Troy