[sword-devel] Performance tip: Multi-threaded update of remote sources

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 20 13:00:12 MST 2020

Thanks Tobias!  This is a great example we should include someplace
under sword/examples/  If you want to build a standalone example, I am
happy to include it.  I think it would be greatly beneficial to others.
If you don't have time, I will try to get around to adding one soon,
using your supplied link.

Troy