[sword-devel] Fwd: Bishop 1.3.4 Android, Sword 1.8.900

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Jan 20 11:45:20 MST 2020

Hi David and others,

I replied to Marjan directly-- not why or how he sent his question to my
email address directly, but apparently he BCC'd you.  Regardless, my
reply is attached.  I suspect you don't see the issue because you are
using a different locale and I suspect the Slovenian locale is the
issue.  I haven't received a reply, so maybe someone else with the time
and possibly Slovenian language knowledge could have a look.

Thank you for following up,

Troy