[sword-devel] How to validate a Sword module unlock key?

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun Jan 12 09:32:00 MST 2020

Hi,

I'm adding Sword module unlock support to Ezra Project and I've been
wondering how you would validate a given unlock key?

Basically the dialog for entering the unlock key is shown when a locked
module is selected for installation. Before going through the effort of
installing a module I would like to make sure that the given unlock key
actually works with the selected module. Is there something in the SWORD
API that supports the validation of the unlock key entered by the user?

Best regards,
Tobias