[sword-devel] Sword for the Blind

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Feb 25 02:51:49 MST 2020

CSS does have some addenda for audio rendering etc which could move the use of Bible software beyond simply offering the text but towards allowing access to many of the features of the text.

I have no clue as to how much these are actually implemented or implementable easily. But as it stands we could easily add a CSS sheet for audio purposes or amend the standard CSS sheet provided with XHTMl by the engine with audio enhancements.

Peter