[sword-devel] HunUj - revised module

Szabó Kristóf Imre kristof.szabo at lutheran.hu
Mon Feb 17 05:27:34 EST 2020

Hello list,

as mentioned by Cyrille in an other thread, I'm in touch with the Hungarian
Bible Society in order to give the permission to publish the revised
version of the Hungarian New Translation Bible.

They rejected the idea again (even after telling them how popular the
previous version of the translation is), so now comes the exercise to
change their minds.

Can anybody support me in this? I was thinking about the followings:

- Writing an "official" mail from CrossWire Bible Society, explaining what
advantages opening the module has
- Offer to refer to a donation account (on PayPal?) in the module
description; is this allowed/possible?

Any other ideas are welcome!

I'm interested as well in any success strory 🙂 if something can be shared.

Kind regards,
Kristof