[sword-devel] TEI support for list and item

refdoc at gmx.net refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Feb 3 01:20:47 MST 2020

Hi I have added support both for numbered and bulleted lists to the XHTML , Latex and HTMLhref filters and rudimentary (bulleted only) list/item for plain and RTF. If someone wants to add numbered lists to RTF and plain, great!

I just realised that I did not do a compile check on the last commits, but will do and fix anything flawed later today.

Peter

Sent from my mobile. Please forgive shortness, typos and weird autocorrects.