[sword-devel] Footnotes in Titles

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 1 13:42:34 MST 2020

:) Thanks for the info.  It does help a bit.  It sounds like osis2mod
might be (properly?) putting the note/title in a different location
(chapter/book intro instead of vs 1, pre-verse instead of in-verse)
based on type.  Just a theory.  Would need to test.

What I would ask is, if you look at osisReference.xml and see the note I
have placed there for testing (which works), if you could proposed an
addition to that file which would represent a note which you have found
that does not work, that would greatly help me comment on or debug the
problem.

Thank you for the time you've spend looking into this,

Troy