[sword-devel] Bishop 1.7.0 released.

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Thu Dec 31 10:48:20 EST 2020

Happy New Year to you also!

1.7.0 looks good so far. Just installed more modules. I like the
Language Assist and footnote displays. It is a good looking app. I have
not tried many features yet.

What do you think of the idea of setting up "getting started"/help
videos? Basically just tours of the different features. Maybe on
CrossWire even provide quick tours of the different apps. I find Bishop
to be intuitive but sometimes I only see how intuitive it is after I
discover how to do something. Does that make sense? A quick video tour
should be easy to make and upload. Space and bandwidth would seem to be
the main considerations.

Jerry