[sword-devel] TotalReqall

Loren Burkholder computersemiexpert at outlook.com
Mon Dec 28 13:11:33 EST 2020

I added Fedora packages to the readme and updated the Ubuntu package list. Thanks, Troy, for the list of packages. I also reverted the offending commit; now, the text box in the memorizer is automatically focused. Furthermore, I rearranged some things in CMakeLists.txt to allow TotalReqall to be built without QtSpeech installed at all.

Also, would you mind running your changes through git format-patch? That will make things a bit easier for me :)

In other news, TotalReqall seems to run fine under Qt 6.

Loren