[sword-devel] Bishop 1.7.0 released.

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Dec 27 15:58:02 EST 2020

Troy,

The SWORD Projecr version 1.7 is still not in the App Store.
What’s there is 8 months old.

Did you comply with Apple’s latest requirement to provide privacy information?
If not, don’t be surprised if Apple rejects the updated app.

Any chance of adding it back in TestFlight?

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile