[sword-devel] Bishop 1.6.2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Dec 16 20:39:24 EST 2020

OK, I've fixed the outstanding bugs that I know about, generated a new
bundle with updated locales from all the submissions sent from the past
weeks, and am trying out the new Android testing feature from the play
store.  This process wouldn't allow me to use 1.6.1.901 for a
prerelease, as we usually do; I needed to bump the number up to 1.6.2,
so I guess this will be the 1.6.2 release if we don't find any bugs, and
we'll need to do a 1.6.3 if it is not worthy for release.  Also, it
seems Google needs to review test releases, so I don't have any idea how
long this will take.  Here are the links now, but they likely won't work
until Google finishes the review process.  Also included at the end is a
direct link, as before, in case you don't want to wait or you don't want
to use the Play Store for testing.

Please send feedback if you have a chance to try!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.crosswire.bishop

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.crosswire.bishop

https://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.6.2.apk

bishop-1.6.2.apk size: 13425633 md5: 702ccffe8ff489f53e6cde8403eeab74