[sword-devel] 1st Clement editions with versification

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 11:48:00 EST 2020

That's already a LOT of variations! I imagine you're going to see more
variation than in the canonical works and that's to be expected. Probably
just pick the one closest to your text and roll with it. I don't think this
is something you're going to end up with dozens of people wanting to bring
dozens of different modules to the repos about. So it's probably not as
important to bring everyone into a single big tent of versification.

--Greg